At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
Join Our Team as CRM Manager!
We are now looking for a CRM Manager to cover a parental leave. It's a temporary position from February 2024 - February 2025. We're seeking a dynamic and experienced CRM Manager to drive our sales, retention and brand loyalty initiatives forward. Join our team and be a crucial part of shaping our brand's online presence and growth. In this role you will work both strategically and operationally with improving the CRM capabilities in all our different channels. Together we work towards the vision of creating a world-class customer experience across all markets.
Our vibrant ‘Happy Crew’ consists of 150 colorful and creative characters from all over the world (25+ nationalities, and counting!). Ideally, we'd love for you to join us at our office in Stockholm, but if it's a perfect match, our office in Munich could also be an option.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take full ownership and with a hands-on approach drive and manage the development of Happy Socks’ overall CRM strategy to improve purchase frequency, branding and retention
- Responsible for the CRM function to optimize channel performance, streamline daily processes and enable and develop competences within the team
- A/B test and analyze data to identify new opportunities and maximize customer engagement and customer lifetime value
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create an Omni channel strategy and share valuable customer insights internally around the consumer journey
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within Global Marketing, Performance Marketing, the Creative team, the Platform Team and CX to create best-in class channel output
- Project lead CRM activities and campaigns and develop new opportunities cross-channel (Email, Website, Web Push, SMS, SoMe…). Continually engage and retain customers throughout their lifecycle
- Develop and optimize consumer nurture programs, including welcome, onboarding and reengagement campaigns throughout the marketing Automation journey
- Develop and optimize marketing campaign communication together with the Marketing and ECOM department, and create CRM campaigns in line with the global campaign plan
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the ESP
- Manage the budget and purchases of services required for the work scope
- Be an ambassador for the CRM channel at Happy Socks ensuring knowledge sharing within the company
Who are you?
You are a data-driven CRM professional with extensive experience in optimizing the customer experience and retention. You are capable of executing hands-on operational tasks while also strategically identifying new opportunities to improve results. As a team player focused on innovation, data analysis, and creativity, you are capable of thinking outside the box and elevating brand strategy to new heights.
Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience of 4+ years in CRM, showcasing a strong track record of successful campaigns and demonstrated results in a similar role
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to effectively work within a team and liaise with external stakeholders
- A degree in Marketing or related field (preferred)
- Experienced Emarsys user is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
We care a lot about diversity at Happy Socks and would love to see a range of genders, ages and various backgrounds apply.
Get in touch soon as we are going through applications continuously and would like you to join this role as soon as possible!