At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
Join Our Team as a Growth Marketing Strategist
Are you passionate about leveraging digital strategies to drive impactful results? We're seeking a dynamic and experienced growth strategist to lead and drive our paid marketing initiatives forward. Join our team and be a crucial part of shaping our brand's online presence and growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Own the strategy, budget, and execution of our digital marketing effort across acquisition, consideration, conversion and retention funnel stages, covering Paid Search, Display, Affiliate, and Paid Social channels
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of full-funnel digital marketing strategies, collaborating across channels such as SEO and CRM
- Drive profitable ROAS channel by channel, and work with external agency to optimize daily to achieve objectives
- Design and implement geo-incrementality experiments to measure incrementality ongoingly
- Act as the primary link between digital marketing agencies and internal stakeholders to develop paid digital marketing channels
Who are you?
You are an entrepreneurial growth marketer at heart OR a generalist with a strong knowledge of marketing fundamentals. You are comfortable with owning budgets and being accountable for delivering profitable revenue performance and growth targets. You pride yourself in being a quick learner, and roll up your sleeves if necessary with the tools and platforms. You are strongly numerical, with a good knowledge of Excel and are capable of thinking outside the box and elevating our brand strategy to new heights.
- Either a generalist with minimum 4 years experience and a demonstrable marketing knowledge as an entrepreneur or a management consultant OR a growth marketer with minimum 2 years experience in owning revenue outcomes and managing budgets, preferably in retail environments
- Proficiency in utilizing various digital marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, social media management tools is highly valued but not essential
- Fluency in English, as we are an international team
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
Location: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, London or New York.
We care a lot about diversity at Happy Socks and would love to see a range of genders, ages and various backgrounds apply.
Get in touch soon as we are going through applications continuously and would like you to join this role as soon as possible!