Digital Marketing Intern
At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
Are you a student looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and excel within Digital marketing? Look no further. We’re on the hunt for a digital marketer Intern to join our fun-loving and driven multicultural company of around 150 people from over 25 countries.
As our Digital marketing intern you will support the Digital Marketing team of 5 in their daily operations with tasks related to both organic and paid digital marketing, as well as other various operational and administrative tasks.
The internship is unpaid and the details of your current academic situation is what sets the terms of this internship. Either you have a set internship period in your school curriculum, or you have some free time alongside your studies and want to invest that time in learning more in this field! For the second alternative it will be 50% for 6 months. We are looking for someone that can join preferably end of June.
What you’ll do
- Help implement the activation of the different digital marketing channels
- Learn about the different digital marketing channels
- Learn about the strategy of a channel media mix
- Learn to measure KPI’s and success for different campaigns in the main Digital Marketing tools to take data driven decisions
- Implement AB testing based on data driven decisions
- Help implement creativity on the strategy of each campaign and channel
- Help organize and prepare creative assets for each activation and channel
- Supporting organic channel growth by helping with keyword research, finding opportunities and making on-page optimisations
- Help with Happy Blog with content calendar planning, topic research, creating first drafts, and aligning with internal copywriter to get the articles published on schedule
- Participate in team updates and meetings
- Experience day to day in an E-commerce team
Requirements & Skills
- You have ongoing studies (or a degree) in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- You are a great writer and fluent in English, both written and spoken. If you’re native that’s a big plus!
- A great plus if you have experience working with Digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Looker studio, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, TikTok Ads, etc).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint/Keynote both offline and on Google sharing as well as Google drives and mail
- You’re a well-organized, self-starter comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- You’re a team player that isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
We work at least three days a week in the HQ office in Stockholm. Other than that you can work from any location within commuting distance.
Get in touch soon as we are going through applications continuously!
We care a lot about Diversity at Happy Socks and would love to see a range of genders, ages and various backgrounds apply.
Workplace & Culture
When we’re not getting the job done, we're all about having fun! We have offices in Stockholm, NYC and Munich and they are all decked out with quirky decor.
Each month we throw afterwork drinks and we often plan team activities to keep morale high. We believe work should be fun, and we do everything we can to make sure our employees feel the same.
About Happy Socks
Happy Socks aims to spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into a colorful design piece. The business is built on foundations of rigid quality standards, craftsmanship and creativity that are transferred into the products by a talented team of creatives. The products feature endless variations of models and designs, using a broad spectrum of color combinations and original patterns.
Digital Marketing Intern
Loading application form
Already working at Happy Socks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.