Assistant Store Manager - Stockholm
At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We are now looking for a new Assistant Store Manager for our Happy Socks store located at Drottninggatan, Stockholm! In this role, your focus will be operating the store as a profit bearing unit, maintaining a credible brand and communicating our brand story to our end consumers and local corporate businesses.
In addition, you will of course make sure campaigns, guidelines, events, stock levels, and store operations are executed according to plan. We have set strategies and frameworks for all Happy Socks stores globally, which also applies for our stores in Sweden. You’ll report to our City Store Manager, based in Stockholm.
- Responsible for execution of the store P and L, and for driving business to reach revenue and profitability targets for the store
- Responsible for operating the store budget and all costs related to the store, including events and additional store supplies
- Assist the City Store Manager with recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating employees
- Analyze store operations and voice input to the City Store Manager; identify problems and craft solutions
- Coach, motivate, and inspire store staff to meet individual sales goals and help the City Store Manager to create and manage staff work schedules
- Create sales recap reports regularly; identifying team “wins” and “challenges”, constantly looking for ways to improve
- Providing a safe and clean store environment for customers and staff
- Determining additional needs for sales promotion; studying trends
- Follow up, analyze and report on campaigns in terms of sales numbers, targets and improvements
- Responsible for storage and product flow (and store inventory twice a year)
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years experience from working in retail
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
You have a strong sense of responsibility and ownership, with a “can-do attitude” mentality and a solid understanding of how a top-notch retail operation runs. You are a selling superstar with a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience! You have a proactive approach, and are always ready to lead by example.
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
The employment is full time and includes work on some holidays, evenings, and weekends.
We care a lot about Diversity at Happy Socks and would love to see a range of genders, ages and various backgrounds apply.
Get in touch soon as we are going through applications continuously and would like you to join this role as soon as possible!
Workplace & Culture
When we’re not getting the job done, we're all about having fun! We have offices in Stockholm, NYC and Munich and they are all decked out with quirky decor.
Each month we throw afterwork drinks and we often plan team activities to keep morale high. We believe work should be fun, and we do everything we can to make sure our employees feel the same.
About Happy Socks
Happy Socks aims to spread happiness by turning an everyday essential into a colorful design piece. The business is built on foundations of rigid quality standards, craftsmanship and creativity that are transferred into the products by a talented team of creatives. The products feature endless variations of models and designs, using a broad spectrum of color combinations and original patterns.
Assistant Store Manager - Stockholm
Loading application form
Already working at Happy Socks?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.