At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We are now looking for an analytical and structured data wizard to play a key role as a Master Data Specialist! As our Master Data Specialist you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining clean and consistent Product Master Data for Happy Socks globally.
You’ll ensure every product has all the necessary data points entered, managing all the data and metadata related to a product together with the business process owners. This includes capturing, updating, and maintaining data on ERP and supporting systems to ensure master data is accurate and consistent across the business.
You'll be working at our HQ in Stockholm, together with a whole bunch of creative and hard working colleagues from all over the world!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead, execute and implement the Global Product Master Data strategic vision and roadmap
- Participate in master data projects and represent Product Master Data in strategic Business and IT projects
- Lead and drive data quality initiatives through error detection, correction, process control, and improvement to ensure accurate, complete, reliable and secure Product Master Data
- Defines, implements and maintains guidelines, policies and procedures for the day-to-day operational and administrative management of product data in key systems
- Manage the entering, monitoring, and maintaining of master data in the key systems
- Securing a smooth workflow of data from various sources
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience working with master data, driving data quality on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, business administration or similar
- Experience from working with data in any ERP system (preferably Business Central)
- Experience from data migration and integration
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent admin- and IT skills and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
You’re comfortable working at both an operational and strategic level which can entail solving day to day data issues and entering data into the systems to build and maintain a new product data structure at Happy Socks globally. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and love working in a fast-paced environment, rolling up your sleeves and making sure you get things done. You are meticulous and have an eye for details but are at the same time able to see the bigger picture.
But most importantly, you have the personality to fit a fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
Interested, and fitting into this profile? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually! Because of summer holiday the recruitment process might be a bit slower than usual.