At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We are now looking for a Marketing Intern who is a motivated current university student or recent graduate seeking to gain a deeper understanding of marketing activities while working with cross functional teams. To succeed in the role, this individual will need a strong desire to learn, be able to excel in a fast paced environment, and work closely with all members of the marketing team daily. The position is a 6 month part time (20h/week) unpaid internship. You need to be based in Stockholm or able to relocate to Stockholm from elsewhere in Sweden, no work permit can be offered.
We are 180 colorful characters at Happy Socks from over 25 different countries and you'll work at our quirky HQ in Stockholm.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assisting marketing team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating projects and activities as requested.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Help to execute our marketing activities, campaigns and events
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
Interested, and fitting into this profile? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually!