Supply Chain Administrator
Happy Socks’ mission is to make the world a more creative and colorful place, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We’re now looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to make sure we can spread this happiness to every corner of the world. You'll join our Logistics team at our HQ in Stockholm and will be part of a fun-loving and driven multicultural company of around 180 people from over 25 countries.
As our new Supply Chain Administrator, you’ll prepare, book and organize shipments from factory and warehouse and make sure that delivery commitments are met. We think that this position is perfect for you who recently graduated as you will get great insights of logistics and get to know several parts of the business. Initially this will be a project based role until February 2023, but depending on your performance and overall business needs, there is a possibility of you staying in the team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Follow up with our freight forwarders, suppliers and warehouse partners on accurate delivery performance
- Preparation, handling and verification of inbound and outbound shipping documents
- Stock control and stock optimization in our ERP system
- Book and organize inbound and outbound shipments
Skills & superpowers
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 0-2 years of experience from a similar role
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Experience from working in an ERP-system is a plus
To be a star in this role you need to be optimistic, flexible and hands-on when needed. You like working independently while handling multiple tasks, and you have excellent analytical skills.
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
Interested, and fitting into this profile? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually!