Happy Socks’ mission is to make the world a more creative and colorful place, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We have recently opened our first office in Shanghai and are now looking for our third team member to be our China E-commerce Manager!
As our E-commerce Manager you’ll be responsible for the Chinese online stores, especially Tmall, TikTok and JD.com. Together with the China Brand Director you’ll plan and execute E-Commerce/digital marketing programs, and other related programs for China.
You’ll build a differentiated lifestyle brand proposition which are in line with the objectives and strategies from our Global Marketing team at HQ and secure optimal coordination of activities, with particular focus on following the guidelines at implementation. To help you succeed in this role, you’ll have a close collaboration with our China TP.
Tasks & responsibilities
Run & maintain the stores on a daily basis to ensure branding & sales revenues
- Keep product information up to date and at a level to ensure conversion
- Merchandise products and create content that is relevant for the seasons
- Manage payment methods, and approval of order (for direct sales)
- Manage the vendor in charge, provide guidelines and objectives and measure performance (for indirect sales)
- Maintain supporting information and processes such as shipping, returns etc.
- Work closely with external vendor to align campaigns and other digital marketing activities, making maximum ROI both for branding and sales
- Develop relevant sales and marketing reports
- Generate market insights to define product/brand positioning
- Provide HQ team with regular data/competitive brand analyses and updates on the market
- Monitor and analyze brand and product concepts’ performance in China
- Monitor TP’s, retailers’, competitors’ and other external activities
- Measure effectiveness of activities implemented
- Set KPI and tracking system to assess vendor’s performance
Requirements & Skills
- 3+ years of experience from running a Tmall & Tiktok store (JD.com store is a plus!)
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Experience in managing Tmall and e-commerce business model relying on a third party vendor
- Experience with online marketing and driving traffic to the site
- A degree in e-marketing is a plus!
- Good knowledge in Illustrator & photoshop is a plus
- Brand management and marketing experience in a multi-national company is a plus
- Strong PC user experience (Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
You have an ability to effectively plan and execute marketing programs with an aim to achieve sales targets. You love to roll up your sleeves and have an entrepreneurial “do-it-yourself” attitude where you do everything from high to low. You are comfortable working both strategically and operationally within a fast-paced start-up environment while yet an established, global company. You like having many different touching points within and outside the organisation and you have great communication and relationship building skills.Your analytical mindset paired with your ability to communicate and collaborate will work wonders in this role.
But most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
Interested, and fitting into this profile? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible since we’re going through applications continually!