At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and excel within social media marketing? Look no further. We’re on the hunt for a social-savvy, well-organized Social Media Intern to join our fun-loving and driven multicultural company of around 180 people from over 25 countries.
Reporting to our Social Media Manager you will support the team in their daily operations with tasks related to content coordination, publishing and community management as well as other varied administrative tasks relevant to social media marketing.
The internship is unpaid and can either be full-time as part of your studies, for the period stated in your school curriculum, or 50% besides your studies for the period of 6 months. For this internship you need to be based in Stockholm and you will be working at our HQ.
What you’ll do
- Support the Social Team with planning/scheduling/publishing content across all Happy Socks social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, SnapChat, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Assist managing our content calendar; UGC, copy, campaign material, posts, polls, giveaways, videos, and articles
- Help foster our community over social media, monitoring the channels for positive engagement opportunities actively communicating with our followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Help brief in necessary materials for our social media channels to our internal creative agency, Happy Agency.
- Complete general administration tasks including but not limited to organizing and logging content, reporting, competitor analysis and researching trends
Your skills and superpowers
- You have ongoing studies (or a degree) in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- You are a great writer and fluent in English, both written and spoken. If you’re native that’s a big plus!
- You have experience working with social media platforms in professional capacity such as for a company/brand or as an influencer. Experience with TikTok is a plus!
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint/Keynote both off line and on Google sharing as well as Google drives and mail
- You know your way around social listening and scheduling tools (Such as Dash Hudson, Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, SproutSocial)
- You have a passion for community management
- You’re a well-organized, self-starter comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- You’re a team player that isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Interested, and fitting into this profile? We would love to hear from you! We’re going through applications continually!