At Happy Socks, we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it! Our strong and fast growth is built on proactive, smart, creative, hands-on, and hardworking people who embrace Happy Socks’ culture & spirit.
We are 180 colourful characters at Happy Socks from over 25 different countries and you'll work at our quirky HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our Marketing team is growing and we are therefore looking for a special someone for the brand new position as our Influencer Marketing Manager.
In this role, you will build the Influencer Marketing Strategy, and together with local markets and channel partners, your aim will be to make Influencer Marketing a vital success factor for Happy Socks’ continued growth.
We think the ideal candidate has had the hands-on experience to help our company grow through partnerships with influencers and social creatives. If you're a creative big thinker with analytical skills to distill data into actionable insights and optimization opportunities - we'd love to meet you!
- Develop the Influencer Marketing Strategy, be responsible for its implementation of global objectives, and support the local market in its implementation of objectives
- Create and manage processes, tools & guidelines to assist both key markets and distributor market implementation of the strategy and align plans and reporting between local markets and global Social and Digital marketing department
- Execute influencer marketing activities on a global level from ideation, conceptualization, and approval to implementation and performance analysis and reporting
- Ensure cross-departmental alignment of objectives, tactics, and coordination of implementation and reporting
- Leverage insights and data to define objectives and KPIs, build and manage a budget and be responsible for their performance
- Responsible for finding, contacting, and the management of influencer marketing platforms, agencies, and tools
- Responsible for coordination of all UGC of influencer, Social Creator, and fun activities and liaising with the Social Team to deliver assets to support objectives and KPIs
- Support the Social Media Manager by incorporating influencer boosting and influencer advertising participation into the Social Advertising strategy and coordinate its implementation between influencers, local markets, and global departments to ensure optimal results
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 5+ years of Influencer and social creator marketing experience within an agency or in-house
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Extensive knowledge and up-to-date understanding of social media and influencer marketing in all shapes and forms (including influencer marketing tools and agencies) and staying on top of its trend
- Keeping a fast work pace and having the ability to work towards goals, KPIs, and deadlines
- Project management skills and a doer attitude
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Result-driven and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility
You are a social and communicative person who is great at building relationships, therefore you enjoy working cross-functionally where you get to know different parts of the organization. You have a strong sense of responsibility and are an energetic and creative self-starter who flourish when working in an established and global, yet fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You love to roll up your sleeves and have several projects going on at the same time and you are a hardcore team player.
But most importantly, we think you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.